We leveraged data-driven insights to transform website and digital communication, boost traffic, and reduce bounce rate
- The qualitative part covered both online and offline areas. The offline area investigated using the Participant Observation research method. Its goal was to understand the entire customer journey: starting from the desire to go shopping, the chosen path to the shop, finding the specific place to make a purchase, the act of buying, the path back, unpacking, trying out the products, sharing with friends, and coming back. We accompanied our clients on their shopping trips to gain firsthand insight!
- We used Usability Testing to study the online area. It helped us understand the stage of the customer journey where they become a website user. The problems identified during this phase helped us focus on further website building.
Through the examination of every aspect of the customer journey — both offline and online — we generated numerous solid hypotheses to improve the customer experience.
- Web analytics worked with the online component, proving hypotheses, identifying drops in conversion rates, and detecting various errors in the customer's online journey.
- An offline poll of 1000 shopping mall visitors helped us discover segments.
- Web polls involving 5000 users further enriched our data.
Crafting the answers
- Who are our customers, and on which segments should we focus our efforts?
- What are the customer journeys for each identified segment?
- What obstacles should we remove from the customers' path?
- Which design approach would be best suited to meet the needs of all segments?
The final artifacts included comprehensive reports, customer journey maps (CJMs), and a feature backlog. These resources served as an enlightening guide to action for the Delivery team.
- Our design struck a balance between fashion-forward aesthetics and resonating with our target audience.
- We introduced a new navigation system and a convenient shopping mall search panel that elegantly slides out from the top, filling the entire screen.
- We blended the online and offline experiences, giving customers more value through a smooth, easy journey.
The tech team also designed an API and relevant backend infrastructure, facilitating easy future integration of a mobile app and further enhancing customer satisfaction.
- A brand-new website featuring a sleek and adaptable design.
- Comprehensive guidelines for all digital and offline communications, including social networks, banners, mailings, and more.
- A prioritized backlog of features ready for implementation, carefully evaluated based on the value they bring to both customers and the business.
- A robust mobile application API and backend infrastructure, seamlessly enabling future integration of the mobile app.
- a 20% surge in traffic,
- a substantial increase in page views per visit, from 1.2 to 2.5.
- the average session duration extending from 48 seconds to 1.5 minutes.
- bounce rate decreased from 16.2% down to 13%.
Get in touch
Would you like to say hello or find out more information?Let's talk